The Scrum Guide Mind Map

The Official Scrum Guide is the main content where the community has to understand the framework, therefore, this is the start for all the rest.
Scrum Guide Luis Guimaraes Agile Coach


Reading the Scrum Guide you can find so much concept in each line. So it's a content that contains all principles and values you need to start. Moreover, it has all you need when you have questions regarding the Scrum Master routing.

You can read the Scrum Guide from start to end, that's an strategy. For me, it's not enough sometimes.

Here I'm sharing an Scrum Guide MindMap where I just prepared a different way to see the same content. I didn't create nothing new, the content is the same, exactly the same. I just change the format and, in my opinion, this way is easier to understand the Scrum Guide.

Comentários